Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking
The Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking feature allows an administrator to prevent a user(s) phone number from being displayed when calling other numbers. This guide reviews how an administrator can enable and modify this feature for a user within the admin portal.
Configuring Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking
- From the group dashboard, select the Users tab in the left-hand navigation. Here you will see a list of users assigned to this group/location.
- Select the user you would like to modify.
- Then select User Service Settings from the left-hand menu.
- Select Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking.
- Select the Settings icon.
- To enable, check the box next to Enable Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking.
- Select Save to save your changes.