Call forwarding is a phone management feature that helps you to redirect or forward incoming calls to an alternate number. It is commonly used to forward calls from an office phone to a user’s cell or home phone, or a colleague’s number.
Call Forwarding To Voicemail forwards all incoming calls directly to a voicemail service.
Call Forwarding To Voicemail
To forward all incoming calls to another number:
- From the main dashboard, locate the User Call Handling panel. Find Forward All Calls To Voicemail and click on the toggle button, The Call Forwarding To Voicemail window will appear.
- You have several options to choose from within the General Settings section, these include:
- Enable - Check this box to make this feature active.
- Enable Phone Message Waiting Indicator - Check this box to enable the waiting indicator to notify you when a message has arrived.
- Send Voice Message Notification Email - Check this box to send an email to yourself when you have a voicemail arrive to your phone.
- Send Carbon Copy Voice Message - Check this box to send the voicemail message as an attachment to the email address you will input in step 3.
- Transfer on 0 - check this box to enable the caller to “Press 0” to go to another menu or forward line. Please Note: you will have to note this option in your voicemail greeting.
- Always Redirect to Voicemail - Check this box to have all incoming calls go directly to voicemail.
- Redirect Busy to Voicemail - Check this box to have all busy calls go directly to voicemail.
- Redirect No Answer to Voicemail - Check this box to have all non answered calls go directly to voicemail.
- Next, fill out the appropriate fields with the correct information. This will be used to send you email and route calls to the appropriate areas.
- Click Save.
To disable Call Forwarding To Voicemail, click on the toggle button again. This will deactivate this feature and incoming calls will return to normal.